Results 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: g45 4th Age

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    213

    g45 4th Age

    Only need 2 (or one if you play two positions) to get started. Who's in?
    What do you mean I don't hit on a natural 20?

  2. #2

    Re: g45 4th Age

    Clint said on Friday that the game is full.

    Bob N.

  3. #3

    Re: g45 4th Age

    Game is now full and players have been emailed with their allegiances and choices. So you can discuss set-ups with players who have joined with you, but no-one else atm. Feel free to send in diplos with your first turn and I'll send on. Enjoy this variant and if it goes well I'll look at other updates/improvements we can make.

    Clint

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Portland, Oregon, USA
    Posts
    41

    Re: g45 4th Age

    Calling all Neutrals - the "Good" side would love to connect. Please email raven@rinzai.com and I will get you in touch with the right people. Thank you!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Oakland, California
    Posts
    211

    Re: g45 4th Age

    Nah, don't call the goodies, call us instead! Evil is way more more fun.

    Great Trollusk - adamonmars@yahoo.com

  6. #6

    Re: g45 4th Age

    Heck no, the DS are in the hot spots down south, you'll sweat all game. Or in Lorien where the ents are. The Free Peoples are Free Spirits with Free Love and everything! -- Jeremy jeremyrichman@Comcast.net

  7. #7

    Re: g45 4th Age

    The DS know that flowery words rarely sway the allegiance of the neutrals. We prefer action over words.

    Know this my future friends and compadres ... The DS are united, cohesive and understand interdepence. We know the value of shared resources, for if one falls we all fall.

    If you are looking for teammates rather than FREEP platitudes, seek your nearest DS recruitment center and we will happily welcome you into the fold.

    The Men of the Shade.

    reywind@live.com

  8. #8

    Re: g45 4th Age

    If one falls all fall!? oh dear...

    Don't build your castles on sand friends.

    Join with the Free and Make Middle Earth Great Again! We will wage economic and military war against those rascals until final victory is assured!

  9. #9

    Re: g45 4th Age

    Quote Originally Posted by simon aalders View Post
    If one falls all fall!? oh dear...

    Don't build your castles on sand friends.

    Join with the Free and Make Middle Earth Great Again! We will wage economic and military war against those rascals until final victory is assured!
    **Snickers** ... MMEGA FREEPs !!

    All the FREEPs offer are tired slogans and outsourced apparel made in the slave markets of the Far East. Heed not the words of these charlatans, for they speak with forked tongues and only seek personal enrichment on the backs of their neutral followers.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Portland, Oregon, USA
    Posts
    41

    Re: g45 4th Age

    That's the last straw. 100% war machines purchases from here on out.

  11. #11

    Re: g45 4th Age

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinzai View Post
    That's the last straw. 100% war machines purchases from here on out.
    |

    Just Playing devil's advocate.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Portland, Oregon, USA
    Posts
    41

    Re: g45 4th Age

    I think you will enjoy battling 100 Men-at-Arms and 1,250 War Machines. I suspect two of your well-placed Agents will end this after one turn.

  13. #13

    Re: g45 4th Age

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinzai View Post
    I think you will enjoy battling 100 Men-at-Arms and 1,250 War Machines. I suspect two of your well-placed Agents will end this after one turn.

    Hmmm ... Sounds like you have it all figured out. I guess I should just resign now and spare myself the pain.

  14. #14

    Re: g45 4th Age

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinzai View Post
    That's the last straw. 100% war machines purchases from here on out.
    The last straw? Just curious what was that?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Portland, Oregon, USA
    Posts
    41

    Re: g45 4th Age

    I think my joke did not go over well.

  16. #16

    Re: g45 4th Age

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinzai View Post
    I think my joke did not go over well.
    T'was a fine joke, but you're telling Mike Judge jokes to a Larry the Cable Guy crowd.

    ~~woosh~~ right over everyone's head.

  17. #17

    Re: g45 4th Age

    'All the FREEPs offer are tired slogans and outsourced apparel made in the slave markets of the Far East. Heed not the words of these charlatans, for they speak with forked tongues and only seek personal enrichment on the backs of their neutral followers.'

    It's unbelievable!

    Totally fake news, we have the bigliest armies, and i've done more for Middle Earth than anyone, anyone! in the entire history of the universe...oh yes if i was Sauron i'd be the badest...so bad...but i'm good...so good...

    Join with us and we'll have low taxes, full employment and ice cream for everyone...oh yes we are bringing ice boxes to middle earth!

  18. #18

    Re: g45 4th Age

    Quote Originally Posted by simon aalders View Post
    'All the FREEPs offer are tired slogans and outsourced apparel made in the slave markets of the Far East. Heed not the words of these charlatans, for they speak with forked tongues and only seek personal enrichment on the backs of their neutral followers.'

    It's unbelievable!

    Totally fake news, we have the bigliest armies, and i've done more for Middle Earth than anyone, anyone! in the entire history of the universe...oh yes if i was Sauron i'd be the badest...so bad...but i'm good...so good...

    Join with us and we'll have low taxes, full employment and ice cream for everyone...oh yes we are bringing ice boxes to middle earth!

    Comedy gold.

  19. #19

    Re: g45 4th Age

    Whiskey and red headed elven girls. Keep the ice cream...

  20. #20

    Re: g45 4th Age

    Stop it people! There is just too much activity on this thread.

    Tone it down.

  21. #21

    Re: g45 4th Age

    It's the deep breath before the plunge...

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Portland, Oregon, USA
    Posts
    41

    Re: g45 4th Age

    We're too busy (redacted) in (redacted) and (redacted) with (redacted) to post.

  23. #23

    Re: g45 4th Age

    That's the trouble with putting the Democrats in charge of the House - you aren't allowed to say anything! Political correctness gone mad! LOLOLOL!

  24. #24

    Re: g45 4th Age

    The High Oracle of the Illuminati looked around the high table at the gathered neutral Lords of Middle Earth. To his left, both Kings from the North and South Kingdoms were engaged in intense discussions among themselves. On his right, the Dread Lord from the Efusians was discussing a missive just received from the front with his second. And finally, the Dread Pirate of Ultramar kept calling on the buxom wine maiden to refresh his glass so that he could arrange for the after meeting pleasantries.

    Seeing that the time had come to call this meeting to order, the Illuminated High Oracle nodded to the guards present to secure the doors and called for the gathered party to heed to his words by rapping his hand loudly on the table.

    All grew quiet and looked upon the High Oracle as he started, "My Lords of the truly free neutral realms of Middle Earth! We are gathered here to proclaim our intentions!” With nods all around from the Lords present the High Oracle continued, “Over these many fortnights of recent activities in and around our nations, we have all suffered grievous threats and violations into our lands from both the so called Free Peoples and Dark Servants of Middle Earth. Rumors of enemy agents frequent all our lands and have been confirmed. No longer will our women and children fear the night and threats we suffer at those enemies around our borders! We proclaim that we as one banner will stand together against all those in Middle Earth who will oppose us be they Free People or Dark Servant!” Loud cheers of affirmation and raised fists from all the Lords present met the High Oracles words as he made his prophetic declaration as to the tides of Middle Earth.

    “We proclaim that our nation’s banners raised high as one mighty neutral empire will fight together against the enemies around us and that my Lords present will lead us to victory against the foes before us! To Victory!!!”

    Loud cheers erupted and drinks flowed freely in celebration as the war pyres across the neutral nations of Middle Earth burned brightly as the neutral armies marched forth to crush their enemies! The Dread Pirate of Ultramar was last seen taking his leave shortly after the initial cheers died down with a smiling wine maiden following his departure…

  25. #25

    Re: g45 4th Age

    Quote Originally Posted by Bagst View Post
    The High Oracle of the Illuminati looked around the high table at the gathered neutral Lords of Middle Earth. To his left, both Kings from the North and South Kingdoms were engaged in intense discussions among themselves. On his right, the Dread Lord from the Efusians was discussing a missive just received from the front with his second. And finally, the Dread Pirate of Ultramar kept calling on the buxom wine maiden to refresh his glass so that he could arrange for the after meeting pleasantries.

    Seeing that the time had come to call this meeting to order, the Illuminated High Oracle nodded to the guards present to secure the doors and called for the gathered party to heed to his words by rapping his hand loudly on the table.

    All grew quiet and looked upon the High Oracle as he started, "My Lords of the truly free neutral realms of Middle Earth! We are gathered here to proclaim our intentions!” With nods all around from the Lords present the High Oracle continued, “Over these many fortnights of recent activities in and around our nations, we have all suffered grievous threats and violations into our lands from both the so called Free Peoples and Dark Servants of Middle Earth. Rumors of enemy agents frequent all our lands and have been confirmed. No longer will our women and children fear the night and threats we suffer at those enemies around our borders! We proclaim that we as one banner will stand together against all those in Middle Earth who will oppose us be they Free People or Dark Servant!” Loud cheers of affirmation and raised fists from all the Lords present met the High Oracles words as he made his prophetic declaration as to the tides of Middle Earth.

    “We proclaim that our nation’s banners raised high as one mighty neutral empire will fight together against the enemies around us and that my Lords present will lead us to victory against the foes before us! To Victory!!!”

    Loud cheers erupted and drinks flowed freely in celebration as the war pyres across the neutral nations of Middle Earth burned brightly as the neutral armies marched forth to crush their enemies! The Dread Pirate of Ultramar was last seen taking his leave shortly after the initial cheers died down with a smiling wine maiden following his departure…
    Hmmm ... Free people to the North and East of me and neutrals to the South and West.

    This game just got fun.

    I am sure the Freeps thought that the Men of the Shade would have tapped out by now ... Sorry fellas ... I am just a stubborn old King.

    Looks like I may have to surrender my sword to some neutral now. You Freeps better hurry up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •